Resident Benefit Package
The Benefit Package is included in your monthly rent. The inclusions of the package are noted below;
- Resident Liability Insurance: Renter’s insurance includes $10,000 personal property coverage,$2,000 loss of use coverage, $100,000 personal liability coverage for accidental damage. There is a $500 policy deductible. Insurance is not in effect until the tenant has contacted the insurance company and obtained an insurance binder.
- General Pest Control Treatment: One free pest control treatment done within your 12-month lease.
- Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program: Within the month a lease is signed, a 12-month supply of air filters will be delivered to property. It is the tenant’s responsibility to change out the air filters every 30 days.
- Free Battery Replacement: If you hear your smoke alarms, CO2 detectors or thermostat beeping due to low battery, give us a call and we will supply you with the correct batteries.
- Easy Online Resident Portal: 24/7 access to your Tenant Portal to submit payments using Echeck/ACH payment and access to electronic documents.
- Late Rent Forgiveness: Rent is due on the 1st of each month and considered late after the 5th.The late rent forgiveness is good to use once annually and you can pay your rent as late as the 10th of a month (5 days max forgiveness). To get this, you must call the office.
- No Upfront Move In or Lease Preparation Fee: When moving into a property, Residents are often charged numerous fees. Commonly experienced fees consist of a “lease preparation fee” or a “Credit Risk Mitigation” fee. Moving is expensive and Alotta Properties seek to make the process as affordable as possible.
- Home Buying Assistance: When it is time too buy your “forever” home, we have experienced Buyer’s agents who can assist you in search and negotiation of terms on your new home.
- Vetted Vendor Network: All technicians sent to your home are reputable and insured for any and all repairs.
*** Resident Benefit Package is REQUIRED with all lease agreements with Alotta Properties. There is no Opt-Out of this program. Tenants Benefit Packages will be billed as one charge monthly that includes the insurance benefit and payment/service benefits.
*** Residents will be responsible for any charged deductible of $500 per incident of claims.
***It is the responsibility of the tenant to call State Farm at (910) 779-1334 to be added. Until you call and get a confirmation you will not be covered under the policy.
***It is the responsibility of the tenant to call Alotta Properties at (910) 426-7492 to schedule their pest treatment.